Training and Procedure Manager
Reporting To Director of Customer Services
Role Purpose Managing a quality team of specialists, champion the
training of airport personnel globally, and procedures
they follow in order that stations throughout the
network achieve required standards of performance.
This is to satisfy all regulatory bodies (legislative), as well
as service delivery (operational) to the customer.
Training and Procedures
· Utilizing feedback from stations, manage and control
an effective training programme. Advise and support
stations through effective procedural updates and
· Take responsibility for the effective implementation
of operational processes and procedures throughout
the network whilst adhering to NCAA, IATA (…) and
· Ensure operational teams are provided with relevant
information in order to respond to the customer
· Motivate the team to achieve the training strategy
· Ensure effective and efficient use of resources to
satisfy training objectives within agreed budget
· Review network adherence to policies and
procedures, and benchmark against operating
procedures, bearing in mind local influences when
· Recommend training requirements based on station
· Ensure effective communication of bulletins in
relation to procedural changes across the network.
· Control information flow in a constructive and
· University Masters degree.
· IT Literate
· At least 5 years experience in a Management role
within the airline industry.
· Previous experience in Training and Procedures
· Willingness to travel.
· Methodical in approach with strong presentation
· Strong team leader who actively leads from the
· Great attention to detail.
· Strong team leader who actively leads from the front.
To apply for any of the above position, simply send an email with your CV attached, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (if necessary you can copy and paste this address into your email). You should use the job title as the subject of your email.
Closing date - 12th June 2008